there are some tips for your island Komodo journey:
- Do not go alone. Better to go with a tour guide or park ranger.
- Do not disturb or feed the dragons. Though his movement is slow and lazy, this animal may suddenly become aggressive and moving quickly.
- When doing trekking, take a forked stick. Komodo dragons are usually afraid of being bullied by a stick.
- Wear shoes. The island of Komodo, Rinca, and Pidar has 12 species and 3 of them poisonous snakes, green snakes that live in trees, cobra and Russell’s viper pit that live in savanna grassland soil.
- Women who are menstruating should report to the guide or officer of the island so much attention. Komodo has a keen sense of smell and can become aggressive if the smell of blood.
- Bring insect repellent or use repellents.
- Most places on the island of Komodo and Rinca is savanna grassland flammable during the dry season, so no smoking and start a fire.
For more information contact: Read More
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure, beyond measure.
Ima show you, how great I am.
Last night I cut the light off in my bedroom, hit the switch, and was in the bed before the room was dark.
Ima show you, how great I am.
Only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, Im so mean I make medicine sick. Read More
Top 10 best value destinations on the world
the great monas
Eifel tower in the night
Palacio Real of spain
cenote dziptnut of mexico
Worried that the economy might put a crimp in your travel plans next year? Never fear: travel doesn’t have to break the bank. Your currency may be depressed, but that doesn’t mean you have to be; there are still many destinations around the world that can be enjoyed on the cheap. If you let the global economic ups-and-downs work to your advantage, adopt some personal austerity measures in pricier destinations, and head towards up-and-coming destinations, you can stay on the road longer for less.
all About making Great Blog
The way how to start a blog for your great ideas, special for your
Expression?Herte it is………
- how to make a great blog
many people ask and Friends and family often ask me, how to start a blog, how, then the process of how, with what and others. and I always explain the advantages of a blog., and I finally made a simple tutorial details like these:
1. decide what kind of blog.
You want to create a blog like what? There are many bloggers on the web already. If you want to attract readers, you will need to build your credibility. Do not just blog about anything. Choosing a topic that you like. Something that you have a lot of experience with the Decided: To Host or Not. To the host when it comes to starting a blog, your biggest decision is whether you want to host your own blog, or use a free blogging service that is hosted for you.Is there a free Host? Yes of course there are free blogging service. But with a blog like that you can not make the whole idea of you, there is a limit that you have received, as you could in a change themes or change existing elements. In another sense, the use or processing of the blog is limited by your server. An example that nothing is really free. When you start a blog with free blogging service like Blogger.com you do not get your own domain. You get something like untunglah.blogspot.com (where there are a million other blogs on blogspot.com) and you do not actually own the blog. If you ever decide to move to their own domain, you have no way to bring your readers with you, because you have no control over the site. Blog like it’s tantamount to having a house made of cardboard, you can not do anything with your house instead? You can not make it or make it more baik.seperti membangunya’s example. Read More
Tips for your vacation,
it’s just something like give you more enjoy your journey without trouble, or it can be called as an avoid problem in your great adventures. Here we go:
1. Decide how much you have to spend on a vacation and stick to it. Set a daily budget for things like lodging and meals. This makes it easier to keep track of what you’ve spent, and how much extra you have left over for side trips and souvenirs.
2. You can save a lot of money by being flexible on your travel dates. Hotels and resorts often offer last-minute deals to fill empty rooms – this is one time when procrastination can pay off. Flying on off-peak days, like Tuesdays and Thursdays, often yields lower fares.
3. Money spent eating out can really add up. To cut costs, stay in hotels that have refrigerators and microwaves in the room and offer free continental breakfasts. Always bring along a cooler so you can stop for picnics on travel days.
4. When making hotel reservations, always ask the service agent if they are running any specials. Also, be sure to mention any memberships you may have – a Sam’s Club or membership may get you a better rate. Let the agent know that you’re traveling with children. Many hotel chains allow children to stay free. Read More
FIT AND FITTEST BODY FOR TRAVELING
being fitt on Traveling
How can you gonna be on your tourism adventure? If you unfit, so I’am gonna give you some tips, and it’s for your own goodness.
Here we go: Here is what a fit person does:
- Always has mineral water bottle, drink it often
- Looks at exercise as a pleasure and privilege not a burden or chore.
- Thinks twice before deciding what to eat and making sure that it is healthy and will give their body good nutrition.
- Takes action to solve problems when things get emotional, instead of turning to food as a cure.
- Starts the day with a well balanced meal.
- Starts each day with positive input – from material that’s listened to or read, helping them to remain positive throughout the day
- Drink a minimum amount of caffeine – only in the form of coffee or tea.
- Has long term goals and a plan of how to achieve them, leaves nothing to chance.
- Focuses on short-term goals with emphasis on completing daily actions. Read More